I'll Have My Way or America Will Suffer! A Fact We Can No longer Ignore: This President Does Not Love America - American Thinker - No, this is not a direct quote from Barack Obama, but it is an interpretation derived from every statement he has made of late, and his decision-making regarding what will be funded, and what will not, during the present partial government shutdown. Since he was first elected in 2008, journalists and pundits have repeatedly exclaimed that Barack Obama is the first president in our history who does not love our country. Being a minister, I always initially refuse a bad report about anyone until there is ample proof; it is the benefit of the doubt. That day has come and gone and I am now among those who believe that Obama actually hates America. He has smashed traditional marriage, exalted homosexual perversion, used the IRS like a battering ram, left border agents, ambassadors, and good soldiers to die without help, raised the debt to unimaginable heights and now is selectively battering various citizens and veterans with his shutdown. All for his pet legislation, hated by most Americans, the personal idol of his life -- ObamaCare! Read more.......
Related Articles - Direct Links:
(1) Texas Lt. Gov. Dewhurst Says President Obama should be Impeached - DFW .......
(2) Army Briefing Reportedly Labels Christian Organization a Domestic Hate Group - The Blaze
(3) Priest Banned from Saying Mass on Naval Base, Sues Department of Defense - Townhall
(4) NSA Collects Millions of Email Address Books Globally - Washington Post.....
(2) It's the Redistribution of Health Insurance Coverage and Nothing Else - "Affordable Care Just Took a Giant Leap from my Doorstep - American Thinker - Did you get the letter from your insurance company yet?
Got my letter today. Being the responsible party for my insurance costs, the communication came to me. Perhaps your employer will get a similar letter.
I have been informed that I have essentially two options.
One is to pay 60% per month more for the same coverage.
Two is to reduce my benefits to keep the premium at the same rate.
This is redistribution of health insurance coverage and nothing else. My coverage has been shifted to others. It has been taken away from me and given to others. Just as if one of my cars was taken from my family garage, my family has the choice of trying to make do with one car, or paying more and replacing the car (benefits). Theft is a word that comes to mind. The fact that I was lied to by the President is also prominent.
"You can keep your policy and you can keep your doctor." For the want of cross examination one might have learned the answer to this question..."At what cost?"
Ted Cruz may have been vilified for his antics, but I would challenge anyone who deals with their own insurance matters, such as I, to not hold a warm spot in your heart for Senator Cruz.
So we will be forced to pay for pediatric dental care and other items regardless if those conditions are as remote to you as the dark side of the moon. Read more........
Related Article - Direct Link:
(1) Patients Pay Before Seeing Doctor as Deductibles Spread - Bloomberg......
(2) Poll: Half of Older Workers Are Delaying Retirement Plans - The Blaze......
(3) Hospital Suffering from Mass Layoffs Thanks to Obamacare - Katie Pavlich, Townhall
(4) Beating Obamacare: Your Handbook for Surviving the New Healthcare law, Betsy MvCaughey, available on Amazon.
(3) Mark Herring Attacks Obenshain on!........... Property Rights? - Bearing Drift -This is not real life.
Mark Herring has a new ad out that is so patently absurd it defies explanation.
The ad links Mark Obenshain to Ken Cuccinelli because Obenshain received $15,000 from Consol Energy.
To Mark Herring, that means Mark Obenshain won’t stand up for property rights, and Mark Herring will.
The logic train just went flying by.
Mark Obenshain sponsored and carried the most significant property rights legislation that Virginia has ever seen. It went to referendum as a constitutional amendment, and was supported by nearly 80% of Virginia voters. Obenshain has been lauded by property owners and attacked by private interest groups for sponsoring and supporting such legislation.
Mark Herring voted AGAINST the bill, AND attacked Obenshain for sponsoring the bill.
In fact, Mark Herring is so against property rights for private owners, that back in 2000, Mark Herring motioned on the record in Loudoun County to remove the term property rights from the county plan. He responded that he felt the federal government should be responsible for such issues, not localities or counties.
I’ve told you before Mark Herring was an idiot. If this doesn’t it prove it, I don’t know what will. He thinks you are stupid, ignorant and out of touch with Virginian politics. Read more..........