Major Escalation of the U.S. Role in Syria's Civil War as CIA BEGINS DELIVERING WEAPONS TO REBELS - The Blaze - Rebel forces in Syria are now officially receiving CIA-delivered weapons from the United States government, the Washington Post reports, citing U.S. officials and Syrian figures. Following months of delay, the lethal aid promised to the Syrian rebels by President Barack Obama began trickling into the war-torn country over the past two weeks. The opposition forces have also reportedly received vehicles and other gear from the State Department, marking a “major escalation of the U.S. role in Syria’s civil war,” the Washington Post observes.According to the Post’s sources, arms shipments of light weapons and other munitions are being delivered to the rebels as well as nonlethal gear like sophisticated communications equipment, advanced combat medical kits and vehicles — all funded by the U.S. taxpayer. “U.S. officials hope that, taken together, the weapons and gear will boost the profile and prowess of rebel fighters in a conflict that started about 2 1/2 years ago,” the report adds. Read more.......
(2) Judge Napolitano: Syria, Treason, and Impeachment, the Judge Weighs in With Gripping Constitutional Perspective - The Blaze - Napolitano proceeded to lay out four circumstances under which the American military can legally get involved in a foreign war, based on “the treaties we’ve signed and the body of international law to which we agree.”
1) “When we’ve been attacked. Hasn’t happened, we haven’t been attacked by Syria.”
2) “When we are about to be attacked. When the enemy’s at the gates, we don’t have to wait for them to fire the first bullet. When an attack is imminent… Not the case with Syria.”
3) “When we’ve been invited into the country of an ally that’s been attacked…Doesn’t apply for Syria.”
4) “When a country has violated an international norm to which it has agreed, and the U.N. has authorized us to do it.”
Some might say the use of chemical weapons has violated an “international norm,” but Napolitano pointed out that Syria didn’t sign the treaty against the use of chemical weapons. Beck then asked Napolitano whether any of what is happening constitutes treason, saying “common sense” tells him fighting on the same side as Al-Qaeda certainly seems like aiding and abetting the enemy.
“[Treason] would be providing material assistance to an organization that is waging war, or a state that is waging war against you,” Napolitano began. “The government prosecutes people for providing material assistance to terrorist organizations – that’s life in prison. How could the government itself provide material assistance to a terrorist organization?” Read more, watch 2 videos of this conversation.........
THIS VIDEO IS NEWLY RELEASED, THE HUMANITY AND SUFFERING NEED TO BE REMEMBERED, ESPECIALLY THAT NOW WE ARE AIDING THE SAME RADICAL MUSLIMS THAT FLEW OUR PLANES INTO THESE BUILDINGS.
(3) New Video - 9/11 - September 11, 2001 - Attack on World Trade Center - This Video was released 4-7-13 - (481,707 views) At the beginning some of the scenes are simulated before the planes hit the towers, but you will also see video that is not usually shown, but reveal the humanity and suffering on that day.
AND THESE ARE THE REBELS WE ARE SENDING WEAPONS TO IN SYRIA:
(4) Either You Convert to Islam or You Will be Beheaded - Breitbart - The village of Maaloula has been taken over by Syrian rebels associated with al Qaeda, who have stormed the Christian center and offered local Christians a choice: conversion or death. A resident of the town said the rebels shouted “Allahu Akhbar” as they moved through the village, and proceeded to assault Christian homes and churches.
“They shot and killed people,” he said. “I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village. Where is President Obama to see what has befallen us?” Another witness stated, “I saw the militants grabbing five villagers and threatening them and saying, ‘Either you convert to Islam, or you will be beheaded.’”
The village is located just 25 miles from Damascus, and sites within the village are dedicated as United Nations world heritage sites. Residents still speak Aramaic, the language of Jesus. The rebels who took over the city are associated with the al Nusra Front, an al Qaeda-associated Islamist group. Villagers reported foreign dialects ranging from Tunisian to Libyan, from Moroccan to Chechen. Read more.......
(5) Islam Cleric Decrees it OK for Syrian Rebels to Rape Women - Washington Times -An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they’re non-Sunni.
Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-Ajlawni, who hails from Jordan but who lived in Damascus for 17 years, sent a message via YouTube: It’s a “legitimate fatwa” for Muslims waging war against Mr. Assad and trying to put in place a Sharia government to “capture and have sex with” Alawites and other non-Sunni, non-Muslim women, Human Events reports. Mr. Assad is part of the Alawites sect. Read more......
Related - Direct Link:
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood to Coptic Christians, Convert to Islam or Pay Jizya Tax - Washington Times........