What Animates Barack Hussein Obama? Is he Just a Vacillating Clown? Or Does he "See His Own Role as a "Spy Behind Enemy Lines in the White House? American Thinker - In a 2013 fund-raising letter, Allen West wrote that "Obama's completely incoherent foreign policy is putting our strongest allies in grave danger. His extreme ambivalence is simply unacceptable." But is it really incoherent? Obama's mentors have long taught him to despise America. In fact, these "mentors and allies were marked by hatred of the United States," and Obama was "marinated" in a "visceral hostility to the West" via the influence of Frank Marshall Davis, who had a long history of anti-American, anti-white beliefs. Other mentors include Rashid Khalidi and the late Edward Said, spokesmen for Palestinian terrorists.....Obama's actions are creating an end result where the United States no longer plays a large role internationally. In July 2011, Douglas J. Feith and Seth Cropsey cogently explained that calling Obama's actions in Libya "vacillating and aimless" misses an important point: that "Barack Obama has declared that he wants to transform America's role in world affairs." Thus, under Obama, there will be less focus "on the American people's particular interests, and less concern about preserving U.S. freedom of action." The Obama Doctrine is about weakening America's place and function in the world. Read more.......
(2) IRS is Targeting the American Legion with New Set of Guidelines - Daily Caller - The Internal Revenue Service is targeting the veterans’ organization the American Legion, and a U.S. senator believes that Lois Lerner — a key figure in the IRS scandal – is to blame.
“The IRS now requires American Legion posts to maintain dates of service and character of service records for all members… The penalty for not having the required proof of eligibility is, apparently, $1,000 per day,” the American Legion stated.
The American Legion was referring to a 13-part section of Part 4, Chapter 76 of the Internal Revenue Manual pertaining to “veterans’ organizations.”The section falls under “Exempt Organizations Examination Guidelines,” which is the jurisdiction of Exempt Organizations head Lois Lerner, who apologized for improperly targeting tea party groups and tried to plead the Fifth Amendment in a congressional hearing.
“The American Legion has recently learned of the so-called IRS ‘audit manual’ and is concerned that portions of it attempt to amend statutes passed by Congress and approved by the president,” American Legion legal counsel Philip Onderdonk, Jr. told The Daily Caller. Read more......
(3) New Mexico Takes a Stab at Nullifying the Constitution: A Citizen is Being Commanded to Compromise Her Religious Faith to Comply with Gay Agenda - American Thinker - The New Mexico Supreme Court has ruled that the First Amendments does not apply to people who work for a living.
The First Amendment says:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Given that a person exercises his religion by living his life in harmony with his beliefs, any attempt by government to force people to commit sins is a clear and direct repudiation of the targeted individual's First Amendment rights.
Nonetheless, the New Mexico Supreme Court has found that a photographer who declined to photograph a gay "wedding" was at fault. One judge said:
[Some people] now are compelled by law to compromise the very religious beliefs that inspire their lives. Though the rule of law requires it, the result is sobering. It will no doubt leave a tangible mark on the Huguenins and others of similar views.
... [I]t is the price of citizenship. Read more.......
Couple Losing the Battle with the New Mexico Supreme Court - Redstate - My friends, the case of Elane Photography v. Willock has been decided. As I tell you regularly, you will be made to care.
The case centered around Elaine Huguenin, a Christian in New Mexico who owned a photography business. She was asked to provide services to a gay commitment ceremony between two lesbians, Vanessa Willock and her partner. Ms. Huguenin and her husband declined to provide their services because they are Christians and the orthodox tenets of their faith tell them that marriage is between a man and a woman........... My friends, whether you want to believe or not, you will be made to care. New Mexico shows again that gay marriage and religious freedom are incompatible. You will not be allowed to opt out.
There is one organization at the forefront of this. That is the Alliance Defending Freedom. If you would like to donate.......They represented Mrs. Huguenin and are considering appealing to the United States Supreme Court. They need our financial help to keep this going. I’ve given them a financial contribution and I hope you will to. They are lone and brave warriors in this fight against the left. They need every penny they can get.
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then seeks to silence good. We must fund the fight for Truth and Light. Read more.........
Related - Direct Link:
Judge Rules Against Photographers - Citizen Link........
(4) Defense Department Education Materials Warn of 'Extremists' that Speak of 'Individual Liberties, States' Rights, and How to Make the World a Better Place - The Blaze - U.S. Department of Defense education materials obtained by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, warn of “extremists” that will “talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.” Judicial Watch and other conservative media outlets claim the disclosure indicates the department is teaching that conservative views are “extremist” in nature.
The guide is reportedly authored by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, a Defense Department-funded diversity training center. Further, the documents cite the left-leaning Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) when identifying “hate groups.” Judicial Watch proves the “highlights” from the documents:
• The document defines extremists as “a person who advocates the use of force or violence; advocates supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or national origin; or otherwise engages to illegally deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.”
• A statement that “Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publically espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.” Read more.........