Hannity: Rep. Trey Gowdy: ' Congress Dit It's Job Today' - Highlights from Wednesday's Hearing - Fox.
(2) Here are 5 Key Things to Take Away from Wednesday's Hearing - The Blaze - Three Benghazi whistleblowers appeared before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday to shed some light on the deadly terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, State Department official Sean Smith and former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.
Several stunning revelations were made throughout the hearing, however, there were a few things that stood out.
Here are the five key things to take away from Wednesday’s Benghazi hearing:
5. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL FINGERED TERROR GROUP DAY AFTER ATTACK - One of the biggest points of contention in the Benghazi investigation has been: Why did the Obama administration initially blame the terrorist attack on a YouTube video when there was no apparent evidence to support that theory? 4. WHO IS LT. COL. GIBSON? -
Benghazi whistleblower Gregory Hicks repeatedly brought up a man by the name of Lt. Col. Gibson. Other than the fact that he was a Special Operations Command (SOC) Africa commander, we don’t know much else about him. 3. BENGHAZI WITNESS TOLD NOT TO SPEAK WITH CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATOR ALONE 2. WHISTLEBLOWER ‘EFFECTIVELY DEMOTED’ AFTER QUESTIONING BENGHAZI TALKING POINTS
1. THERE WAS A STAND DOWN ORDER. Read more.......
(3) "It's Like Putting Meat in a Crock-Pot" - Abortionist Makes a Grisly Comparison About Terminating Babies - (14,692 views)- The Blaze - Live Action, a pro-life organization, has released the fourth installment in its “Inhuman” series.
The latest undercover video shows pregnant investigators speaking with Dr. LeRoy Carhart, one of only four abortion doctors in America who is willing to terminate pregnancies past the 26-week mark. In addition to comparing what happens to a baby’s body during a late term procedure to “putting meat in a Crock-Pot,” the organization claims that Carhart misled an investigator about the dangers of abortion.
Lila Rose, founder of Live Action, decried this odd and grisly comparison and charged that the late-term abortion doctor made inappropriate jokes while speaking with the investigators — women he assumed were visiting him to seek an abortion.
“He jokes about his abortion toolkit, complete with ‘pickaxe’ and ‘drill bit,’” Rose said. Read more........
(4) Stop Common Core Rally Draws 9.7 Million - Townhall Finance - Prepare ye the way of the Common Core. And then the Word will be made Fed. And Obama will dwell amongst us forever. Amen. -- From the Book of Common Core
Parent Led Reform, in collaboration with Truth in American Education, hosted a second rally via Twitter Thursday May 2nd to stop the implementation of Common Core standards. Common Core standards are national, top-down K-12 education ideology imposed by federal and state government. The #Stopcommoncore Twitter rally reached of nearly 9.8 million Twitter users. The traffic was so heavy and the complaints from liberals so loud that Twitter temporarily suspended the Twitter account of Parent Led Reform. Read more........
Gorsuch Nomination Headed for ‘Nuclear Option’
8 hours ago