CALLS NEEDED TO GOVERNOR BOB MCDONNELL IMMEDIATELY!!!!
PHOTO ID TO VOTE
"GOVERNOR THREATENING TO VETO"
The Governor mistakenly believes "our current laws are fine"
HELP STOP VOTER FRAUD
CALL / EMAIL / FAX the Governor and Tell Him to Sign all These Bills!
(1) SB1256, PHOTO ID to vote - Ask him to sign
(2) SB1077, Citizenship required to vote - Ask him to sign
(3) HB2331, Allows Attorney General to prosecute voter fraud - Ask him to sign
(4) HB2313 - Transportation Bill - Largest tax increase in Virginia History - Ask him to VETO
Governor McDonnell : Office: (804) 786-2211 Fax: (804) 371-6351
email@example.com or www.governor.virginia.gov
"For those of you who were poll watchers and
have a story to tell...now is the time to tell the Governor!"
Va Tea Party Patriots Federation
(2) Chris Dumler" Daily Progress 2nd Editorial - 'Need for Resignation Grows Clearer' - Albemarle County Supervisors Ann Mallek and Dennis Rooker joined their colleagues this week in calling for fellow board member Chris Dumler’s resignation.Their action came less than a day after protesters showed up at a Feb. 25 public hearing on the county budget. One protester was so vehement she had to be removed.......If Mr. Dumler is to successfully address his own issues, it now seems clear that he should do so outside the public eye. Not only is his embattled position on the board a disruption to government business, it also must be a personal distraction. For his sake as well as that of his constituents, Mr. Dumler should resign. Read more.......
Related: Direct Links
(1) Long Time Coming: David Toscano Finally Calls for Dumler's Ouster - Schilling Show Blog....
(2) Dumler Situation Goes International in United Kingdom - Schilling Show Blog.....
(3) Guest Editorial: Chris Dumler's UVA Love Connection - Schilling Show Blog....
(3) The Growing Tyranny of the Political Elite - American Thinker - Recently, the White House released a photo of the president shooting skeet. But where's the snap of him fishing for bass? Apparently the White House felt compelled to portray Obama as a marksman in light of the widespread pushback over the administration's gun control agenda but felt no urgency to defend the prospect of the EPA's potential regulation of lead in fishing weights. Yet the agency seriously entertained just such a ban last year. What's next? The lead in barbells?
For hundreds of years, human beings have used lead for many purposes, and life on earth has not exactly come to an end. Now we are told that the lead used in hunting and fishing is harming animals and fish, and it may just have to stop. The scary thing is that one individual, an appointed bureaucrat directing the Environmental Protection Agency, has the power to impose such a ban.
The pattern is familiar with this administration. A small cadre of elite administrators, czars, judges, or politicians -- often just one person -- thinks it (or he or she) has the right to decide what's best for 320 million Americans. Without adequate information, debate, or cost analysis, regulations are written and imposed, and no one, not even the people's representatives in the House of Representatives, has the right to influence them.
Related: Direct Links:
(1) Life Saving Route Denied for Alaskan Community Because of National Wildlife Refuge -- Human Events......
(2) Homeowners vs. EPA Home Invasion.......
(3) Government Cuts and Regulations Killing NE Fishing Industry - GOPUSA......
(4) We Will Not Comply: NRA Holds Massive Rally in New York to Protest State's Restrictive Gun Laws - The Blaze - The National Rifle Association on Thursday held a massive rally in Albany, N.Y. to protest the Empire State’s restrictive gun laws signed into law by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in January. The state’s massive gun control package gave New York the strictest gun laws in the United States.
NRA President David Keene fired up thousands of supporters outside the state Capitol, saying “we’ve lose battles before, we’ll not lose this war.”
“We’ll help you defeat the politicians depriving you of your rights,” Keene said. “We’ll do whatever is necessary. We will not allow those freedoms to be taken from us.”Police estimated the crowd size at 5,000 at around 1 p.m. Thursday, Times Union reports. Read more.........
'The Bible - History Channel, Sunday, March 3, 2013, 8 PM - The Bible comes to life in HISTORY’s epic new series. From Genesis to Revelation, these unforgettable stories unfold through live action and cutting-edge computer-generated imagery, offering new insight into famous scenes and iconic characters. Created by producer Mark Burnett and featuring an international cast that includes Roma Downey, this 10-hour docudrama explores the sacred text’s most significant episodes, including Noah’s journey in the ark, the Exodus and the life of Jesus.
Gorsuch Nomination Headed for ‘Nuclear Option’
8 hours ago